The structural components of steel structures are composed of separate parts and parts connected to them, including:
1. Beams and beams-these components carry load bending and shearing
2. Connection-These components are subjected to axial load tension
3. Pillars or pillars-these components are subjected to axial load compression and may also be subjected to bending
4. Trusses and lattice-these components are the manufacturing structures of pillars and ties that carry out lateral loads
5. Purlin-These parts are usually supported by bending members to support roof baffles.
6. Monorail cranes-These components are usually lightweight, and flexural members are mainly used for wall structures.
7. Floor coverings and sheets-these are lightweight, flexural components for use in floor structures.
8. Beams, columns and trusses are generally made of hot rolled steel from billet mills.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Eiffel Tower: Not only almost demol...
- Factors affecting radio Direction f...
- Common Radio Direction error
- Application of steel structure
- Construction preparation of light s...
- Safety Technology of steel structure
- Matters needing attention in constr...
- Wall structure of steel structure
- The steel company will change the w...
- What measures can be taken to impro...